• Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or other related field
• 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign Premiere
• Digitally savvy with Illustration skills
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with good command of English
• Technical knowledge and quality of renders
• Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment and to manage multiple and competing work priorities.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates comprehensive integrated advertising campaigns
• Contribute to the development of creative and innovative communication concepts through research and preparation for brainstorming sessions: global brand communication, similar category activities, mood boards, shopper behavior in-store, competitor activity
• Responsible for creative adaptations to shopper collateral while ensuring consistency of style, tone and quality for all outgoing pieces of communication as per the brief and the brand guidelines
• Responsible for the development of layouts for key visuals
• Ensure that the desired project outputs are delivered within the set schedules and budget.
• Aware and up to date with brand assets, research pieces, trends, best practices and competitor activity within the shopper marketing and brand advertising spheres
• Contribute towards building a collaborative work environment across all stages of brainstorming, creative development, design and studio finalization, including transfer of ideas and knowledge
• Prime responsibility over the quality of the work developed by supervising print tests and checking on the development of all graphic related collateral designed by the agency
• Ensure higher client satisfaction through quality work