MBTS is looking for high energy, passionate and adaptive team players with great work ethic to join our Information Technology team as IT/ERP Solution Analysts.
With our rapid growth and large scale projects, we need passionate employees to master our core business functions. You will work to understand our systems, applications and technical platforms and their relationship and impact on the business. As an IT Solution Analyst, you will be a driving force in identifying and understanding business needs along with providing leadership in facilitating the definition and delivery of IT solutions that solve them.
• Collaborate with the business to identify, document and communicate business needs.
• Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
• Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
• Recognize the relationships, dependencies and impacts of neighboring business functions.
• Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
• Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
• Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
• Define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
• Author high quality User Stories and lead Backlog Grooming/Refinement sessions.
• Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives.
• Produce timely and high quality work product requirements including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
• Plan, facilitate and execute System/Functional Testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
• Coordinate tactical related business requests for IT Development enhancements.
• Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Management or any related field.
• 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
• 4+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
• Knowledge and experience in programming languages
• Comprehensive knowledge in all ERP modules
• Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
• Expertise in modeling/mapping business processes – both as-is and to-be.
• Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
• Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
• Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
• Exceptional writing, communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
• Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
• Entrepreneur Vision (outside the box)
• Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• High energy, adaptive team player with good work ethics.
• Experience with Atlassian Jira is a plus.