We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to enlarge our growing team. Marketing coordinator develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role of a marketing coordinator can encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities.
• Drive sales, increase category share and increase brand awareness.
• Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
• Conduct research and analyze data to identify and define audiences
• Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
• Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
• Manage the company’s website
• Organize events and product exhibitions
• Handle all social media accounts and manage campaigns on social media.
• Follow the social trend and stay up-to-date
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in Business Marketing or related field
• Experience in Graphic design and Photoshop
• Ability to work independently and with others as a team on multiple projects while meeting strict deadline.
• The successful candidate must be dynamic, ambitious with 2 years’ experience in marketing
• Excellent English Written and Spoken Communication Skills (French is a Plus)
• Must be Punctual/reliable & Responsible and a passion for excellence
• Able to handle pressure and priorities at any time
• Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills