Will be responsible to organize, execute and control all activities related to the successful operation of the check-in/check-out counter, merchandise area, and the play apparatus.
- Explain the location rules & the game plays.
- Keep professional records in the event of guest service deficiencies, complaints, or accidents.
- Receive payment (cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, receipt, refund, credits….)
- Ensure that all merchandise is kept, stored and presented according to safety standards.
- Organize recreational activities for children on a case by case (large events, small groups cases).
- Responsible for the safe, fun and memorable experience the guests and children receive.
- Can work PM Shifts till close (12 midnight)
- Active listening
- Experience in animation with children
- Previous Kids Animator/Attendant Service experience