• Manage the Installation department, and coordinate products delivery.
• Set daily work schedules for the team and follow up on the attendance.
• Ensure all tools and material needed for the installation, are available.
• Perform site visits and ensure installation works are completed.
• Control finished products quality and conformity to client approved shop drawing.
• Supervise the installation & delivery section, and the installation of the products.
• Ensure control on the manufactured products prior sending to installation.
• Meet on a weekly basis with the production team in order to discuss different production or installation alternatives.
• Ensure Weekly Meetings with the general manager in order to follow up on ongoing projects.
• Responsible for the technical relation with the principles.
• University graduate with a degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a senior position in a related field, preferably in manufacturing.
• Fluent in English and Arabic (French is a plus).
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & KNOWLEDGE
• Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office applications).
• Ability to lead and manage a staff team.
• Ability to achieve and drive a team forward.
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
• Good communication and organization skills.