• Oversee and follow up the production according to the specified schedule set.
• Ensure the production is cost effective and of high quality material.
• Make sure that products are produced on time and of good quality and finishing.
• Work out the human and material resources needed with the Technical Manager.
• Follow the timescale for the implementation of each project based on priorities.
• Monitor the production processes and ensure a regular follow up and spot check on the work.
• Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
• Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs.
• Liaise with different departments when needed to ensure a smooth workflow and coordination (factory, design, purchasing etc…).
• Liaise with subcontractors regarding all production matters.
• Ensure proper implementation of the company's policies and objectives.
• Ensure health and safety guidelines are followed.
• Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
• University graduate with a degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a senior position in a related field, preferably in manufacturing.
• Fluent in English and Arabic (French is a plus).
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & KNOWLEDGE
• Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office applications).
• Ability to lead and manage a staff team.
• Ability to achieve and drive a team forward.
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
• Good communication and organization skills.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures.