We are looking for an inventory coordinator who is detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, able to manage complex systems, and who has excellent communication, math and analytical skills, and relevant computer software know-how. Inventory coordinators can expect to work with associated documentation, complete tasks alone and in teams, manage multiple inventories, and report to and advise company management.
Successful inventory coordinators should have a few years’ experience in inventory control, excellent time-management skills, and knowledge in organizational techniques. Ideal candidates will also be able to work extended hours if needed, and have experience in building strong working relationships.
• Meeting supply chain objectives.
• Managing inventory and filing systems.
• Performing complete inventory checks of all stock .
• Overseeing teams of inventory workers.
• Assessing and improving flows of supplies through companies.
• Ensuring all documentation related to inventory flows is complete, accurate and filed correctly.
• Identifying, analyzing and addressing gaps in inventory processes.
• Reporting to management.
• University degree
• 1 – 2 years of experience.
• Word processing, database and spreadsheet knowledge.