Recruiting a Lab Technician with Immediate Available for a regional & leading company for its operations in Sudan.
The role requires min 5 years’ experience in a water/wastewater analysis laboratory, including sampling techniques.
The candidate needs to be specialized in Bachelor’s degree in analytical Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or a related field.
The candidate needs to acquire knowledge in water, wastewater treatment, instruments (spectrophotometer, DO, TDS, turbidity).
The preferred age for the candidate is from 27 – 40 years with a valid driving license.
The candidate needs to acquire a good written and verbal communication skills in English.
The period of the contract is for one year with following remuneration:
- Basic Salary: $2000 - $2500;
- Medical Coverage: 100%;
- Annual Leave: Entitled of 30 days working days;
- Sick Leave: Entitled of 14 days paid medical leave/Year;
- Working Hours: From 08:30 A.M till 05:30 P.M – Saturday till Thursday;
- Business Travel: Might be asked to travel from time to time on business related mission; all travel cost shall be covered.
- Probation Period: 3 Months.
- Reporting Line: To Project Manager.