The Logistics / Warehouse Manager will be responsible for implementing project distributions as per program guidelines and will directly undertake and document the following tasks:
• Developing operational procedures for documentation of incoming and outgoing shipments, inventory management, asset recording, etc;
• Ensuring the management of the stock and regular update of the inventory;
• Ensuring maintenance and security of the warehouse;
• Reporting the stock movement on the regular basis (including lost, stolen and damaged assets);
• Supervision of reception of all assets, checking the quality and amounts received;
• Supervision of loading and offloading of assets (including supervision of casual workers);
• Assisting in developing distribution plans;
• Assisting in regular distribution process;
• Assisting in maintaining contact with transportation contract for the distribution process.
Qualifications and requirements:
• National Staff Position (only Lebanese citizens are eligible to apply);
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong planning and organizational skills;
• Valid driving license;
• Strong managerial & communication skills;
• Experience in distribution and logistics in the shelter sector is advantage.
• Reliability - the position requires fulfilling obligations in a highly responsible manner;
• Coping with pressure: ability to accept criticism and to cope with stressful situations at work;
• Self-Control and maintaining composure;
• Attention to details, good information management;
• Tolerance and adaptability.
Normal working environment with frequent visits to store sites
• BA University Degree is a must.
• (Min.10 -15 years) of experience in the field of Logistics & warehouse/Stocks expertise within well reputed Electromechanical Construction Company.
• Good communication skills
• Good strategic thinking capabilities and analytical skills
• Very good organizational skills
• Very good negotiation and communication skills
• Very good at solving complex problems
• Very good leadership skills
• Fluent in English & Arabic – French is a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Proficient in Project Planning tools
• Must be adept in the use of Internet and E-mail
Job Location: Nigeria – Lagos – Victoria Island
Employment: Within two weeks
Interested candidates, pls e-mail CV’s with personal photo posted on his C.v. and surely don’t send in PDF format whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept for