• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems.
• Diagnosing and solving hardware, software, or network faults.
• Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems.
• Provide concerned employees with technical advice and assistance.
• Participate in the formulation, updating and proper implementation of IT policies and procedures.
• Ensure secure system integration.
• Establish contact with suppliers to ensure that performance requirements (of equipment and systems) are met.
• Ensure the regular verification and control of programs to avoid and resolve any occurring problems.
• Ensure the proper organization, storage back-up and maintenance of electronic files.
• Prepare periodic progress reports on the IT activities.
• Undertake all other duties assigned by his direct superior.
A: Minimum Qualifications:
Degree or certificate in Computer Science or IT.
B: Minimum Experience:
• 1 year
C: Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• IT Skills (Linux, UNIX)
• Networking Skills (Cisco, MCSA..)
• Expert in MS Office.