• Perform daily transactions: invoicing, journal entries, payment vouchers, bank reconciliation.
• Prepare reports and perform other tasks requested by the manager.
• Maintain payables by processing invoices.
• Retrieve suppliers’ invoices due for payment.
• Collect data, prepare reports, gather and report expenses information.
• Ensure account accuracy by reconciling transactions, investigating and resolving discrepancies.
• Process accounting entries for supplier’s invoices, expenses, payments, receipts and petty cash journal.
• Reconcile suppliers’ accounts, bank accounts and petty cash journal.
• Perform data entry of all booking orders in order to follow-up the turnover of all companies.
• Prepare needed documents and receipts for money transfer to Iraq.
• Follow-up all Iraqi employees expenses and payments.
• Maintain historical records and file all documents.
• Follow policies and procedures, protect operations and keep information confidential.
• University graduate with Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 2 years experience in the Accounting field.
• Fluent in English and Arabic (French is a plus).
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & KNOWLEDGE
• Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office applications).
• Detail Oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good organization skills.