• Implement and operate network solutions/products.
• Follow Instructions and report to Team Leader.
• Handle documentation and configuration backup.
• Ensure that configurations comply with the industry standards and security policies.
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
• Monitor network performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
• Complete tasks of service level agreement (SLA).
NETWORK SUPPORT & CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide onsite and remote support and troubleshooting to resolve emerged issues.
• Solve customers’ requests after coordinating with the Team Leader/Technical Manager.
• Coordinate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Train customers and team members on using new solutions/products.
• Maintain excellent relationship with internal & external customers.
• Create/Update Task management application of each customer’s cases, implementation and support (on site/remote).
• Ensure the service report is signed by the client.
SELF-DEVELOPMENT & PARTNERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES
• Do a self-assessment to identify points of weakness in needed technologies and discuss the requirements to fill the gap with the team leader.
• Accomplish new certifications and develop technical know-how.
• Attend trainings and submit for required exams to maintain partnerships with vendors.
INFORMATION MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute in the development of the internal knowledge base that includes documentation, backup of new solutions, collaborative solutions, performance monitoring and internal control.
Degree: Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or Equivalent
Experience: 2 to 3 years
CCNA Routing & Switching