The objective of this position is to organize, execute and control all activities related to the events.
1. Ensure all guest are greeted enthusiastically and all your team interact with guests in positively and professionally.
2. Be the Ambassador of fun: create an enjoyable play experience in our facility to encourage repeat visits.
3. Assist with the guest service exit-interview process as required, and provide immediate associates with positive and negative feedback as a result of the interviews, and correct and deficiencies immediately.
4. Keep professional records in the event of guest service deficiencies, complaints, accidents, or incidents and do the necessary measures to prevent its repetition
5. Communicate targets with your team and help in developing and selling packages.
6. Participate in the training of your team to effectively perform all job responsibilities in Guest Services, Operations, Apparatus, Kids Supervision, First Aid and Emergency Procedures.
7. Execute and promote all marketing plans across different event types and different age groups.
8. Monitor inventory for events materials and take of the re-order process.
9. Coordinate with F&B Captain on food and beverage inventory levels for scheduled events.
10. Maintain the party rooms in good operating conditions at all times.
11. Manage the schedule of parties, event and product launches.
12. Plan & prepare for parties, event and product launches.
13. Participate in bringing the up to date shows & entertainments.
- 1 to 2 years of Experience in Events Planning
- Flexible Schedule