Junior Operations Facilitator
Qualifications/ Skills/ Knowledge
• Male / Female
• Age between 22 and 35
• Secondary School Grade 12, Bacc II, or a BT degree
• 1 year experience in basic office duties (filing, Photocopying, sorting goods, etc.)
• Physical Ability to carry Fire extinguishers within the company and assemble necessary instructions and tags on them and prepare goods to be dispatched after service.
• Ability to use computer applications like word , excel
• Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications English and Arabic
• Has a positive behavior with polite manners.
• Able to carry out assignments to complete instructions given for standard practices.
• Practices excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
• Has strong work ethics and responsibility in the jobs involved
• Maintains an energetic rhythm in work practices, taking initiatives and being dependable
• Takes pride in work and maintains confidentiality
• Able to work under pressure and for extended work hours when needed
• Able to handle walk in customers who require service for their extinguishers
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm, One Saturday a month from 8:00am till 2:00pm area Sin El Fil. Full time and long term employees needed only. Preference will be given to the residents of Sin El Fil and the adjacent areas.
Send Relevant detailed CV-s ONLY with a scan of ID, and supporting documents of school and training certificates, previous work attestations and recommendation letters!
Or call on 01/502329 to come and fill an application form. Don’t forget to bring along the required documentation.