Sales manager / Supervisor
1. Scope of Product Profile:
A well established Lebanese Printing House / Production is looking for sales manager
- To sell and promote company’s printing products to specified clients by: contacting the clients, making presentations, issuing production orders, and following up the needed by providing full service to the clients till the completion of the project.
Scope of work / Main Duties:
• Sets the printing Material sales direction including vision, strategy, competitive environment, short and long term needs;
• Develops and executes the business plan, to achieve agreed revenue, volume and margin targets for designated Products;
• Drive accurate process to forecast sales and ensure availability of product to meet market requirements;
• Ensure Participation of sales personnel in the formulation and implantation of company strategy and process;
• Constructs detailed customer database and business plans aligning with marketing, production and logistics capabilities, to meet the revenue and profit plans company;
• Establishes Personal contact with key customers and regularly monitors the handling of large accounts;
• Analyze slow moving sales and find ways to move it around.
• Transfer clear and correct image about market situation on monthly basis to the top management to help them take the right decisions;
• Ensure sales plan implantation, motivates sales team, and evaluate the progress with them;
• Conduct Periodical field trips to ensure the implementation of the sales plan, and that services and quality of the materials are up to company standards;
• Monitors the performance of all sales people in the division through the comparison of actual vs targeted sales, and provide feedback to the supervisors in terms of guidelines and coaching. And Continuous corrective measures to maintain planned targets.
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Visit potential customers for new business.
• Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and provide customers with quotations.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing of sales, and coordinate the needed technical aspects of a project with the engineering team.
• Informs customer of estimated delivery schedule.
• Meet regularly with the quotation manager to provide information about new products, or price changes in current products, and prepare price offers for clients.
• Achieve or exceed the agreed sales targets as set out in the "Plan" document within given timeframes.
• Manage on a day to day basis through all customer records, live projects and any expenditure incurred.
• Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends.
• Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with the General Manager.
• Advise on forthcoming product development and discuss special promotions.
• Record sales and order information.
• Analyzing sales data for the market.
• Plan monthly targets.
• Prepare sales analysis by customer on monthly basis.
• Prepare proper sales data analysis to support sales plans implementation.
• Review own sales performance in the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities.
• Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
Education & Skills:
- BA graduate from credited University with Perfect English
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office applications)
- Applicant should have At least 6 - 10 years solid experience in outdoor sales management in the Lebanese market.
Languages: Fluent in English, French and Arabic.
Job Location: Mkales Area– El Metn, Lebanon
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & KNOWLEDGE
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with conflict and stress.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Good communication and organization skills.
• Good Negotiation Skills.
• Team player and strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge in Corporate Social Responsibility guidelines.
Interested candidates/applicant, pls e-mail CV’s with personal photo posted on his C.v. and surely not in PDF Format whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept in our data bank for other opportunities.