1) Drafting in Auto CAD, shop-Drawings including the technical details/joinery as required by Projects manager to facilitate the execution at the production phase.
2) Liaising with supervisors, production & installation department for accurate details for production and installation.
3) Reproduce and revise drawings as changes occur and maintain concerned parties updated of the changes.
4) Prepare the Job Orders, specifying the material required at each production phase (Wood Factory, Paint and installation)
5) Maintaining the Department’s file for each project including all the information required and as per the Department’s procedure.
6) Work closely with all departments to ensure that drawing convey accurate information.
7) Able to work from drawing, sketches, or scanned images, customer drawings, or specifications.
8) May be responsible for some design elements.
9) Polyboard & Opticut experience is a plus