. Applying principles of accounting to provide financial information by researching and processing data;
preparing financial reports by compiling information, ensuring the appropriate implementation of control procedures.
· Checking online banking transactions.
Ensuring accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of financial records.
· Execute booking and data entry of transactions.
· Updating the treasury position and preparing the letters addressed to the banks.
· Reconciling and preparing payments to suppliers.
· Reconciling the cash and checks on hand with the cashier.
Maintaining proper filing of the accounting documents.