• Prepare drawings and designs as instructed by sales and by the head of design, to ensure and maintain the quality.
• Meet client’s request and coordinate with the workshop team to meet client’s requirements.
• To handle all the production tasks of the department, and supply the workshop with all the needed items to assemble the final product.
• Handle the orders, and ensure proper filing and records keeping.
• Dispatch all the needed drawings for the installation and the workshop departments as a guide to complete their tasks.
• Confer with the sales team to discuss and determine layout design as per the client’s request when needed.
• Prepare drawings and design proposals and presentations.
• Finalize production orders, such as cutting vinyl, flex, digital print, silk screen, routing, etc...
• Coordinate with the workshop the design application and material.
• Coordinate and prepare the files needed for any subcontracted jobs (such as silkscreen, laser cut, aluminum work).
• Cut / Print artwork files as prepared by Design Team.
• Provide Installation Department with hardcopy of final artwork.
• Maintain the Softcopy of the files in their correspondent location (Sales Folder, and Design Folder).
• Maintain records for the Machines Maintenance Process.
• Clean and Protect the Machines.
• Maintain the Stock and keep records of usage (Rolls, Ink, etc...).
• Maintain Waste material resulting from production and reuse when possible.
• University graduate with a degree in Graphic Design.
• Minimum 2 years experience in graphic design and in cutting on plotters such as Mimaki, Aristo…
• Fluent in English and Arabic (French is a plus).
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & KNOWLEDGE
• Computer literate with good knowledge in Excel, Word and Outlook, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AutoCAD, Quark Express, and Case-Mate.
• Detail Oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good organization skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures.