Kindly provide a portfolio link to the application.
* University degree in art, graphic design, visual communications or digital media
* At least 3 - 4 years artwork/design experience from an agency/design/communications company, in house studio
* Strong understanding of color, texture, and light, and how these elements work together
* Excellent understanding of all relevant software packages (Quark, Illustrator, animation software(3D Max, Maya), PhotoShop etc), artwork/production and repro processes
* Excellent typography, design and layout skills
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* To deliver high quality and accurate design/visuals/editing and animation on time to the highest creative standards, adding creative/design input as appropriate to meet the expectations of the Creative Department
* To be an integral and proactive part of the team, delivering high quality and accurate design/visuals/editing, animation (and artwork when required) that meet the expectations of the Creative Department
* To produce high quality and accurate design/visuals/editing/animation, within corporate guidelines (to include artwork when required)
* To manage time to meet deadlines without compromising quality, accuracy or creativity
* To add value through the use of typographic/retouching/design/layout/editing and animation skills to produce highly crafted work
* To be proactive in identifying and solving potential design/visual problems in a timely manner
* To manage all administration and attend all project meetings/briefings as required
* To keep abreast of innovations, technical, methodical and creative, within the industry.