• Responsible for the business of a number of clients and appointed new business projects
• Assist the Account Management team to get the client briefs.
• Develop the marketing/ communication strategies.
• Brief the different departments on the marketing/ communication strategy.
• Participate in creative, media, DM, PR, Social Media, etc. reviews to ensure adherence to strategy.
• Responsible for strategy presentations to existing/ potential clients.
• Manages the research projects of existing clients (quotations, evaluation of best offer, and take part in the research, evaluation of findings and reports and use of the information in the marketing / communication strategies).
Main Duties - Media
• Transmit media proposals together to existing and potential clients.
• Translating marketing objectives and strategies for all the team’s Clients into proper media objectives and strategies and ensure target audience is reached in ultimate measures.
• Regularly identifies creative and lateral media opportunities for Clients.
• Build and maintain media knowledge of the market, consumer and media research available.
• Execute the implementation of media plans into buying and ensure they are consistent and accurate with the approved plan.
• Involvement in major media negotiations for Clients within their portfolio.
• Maintain primary control over media planning and buying budgets.
• Provide direction regarding competitive reporting and media planning and carries overall responsibility for preparation, format, interpretation and presentation to Client.
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration- Marketing Emphasis
1-3 years Experience