- Department: Customer Service
- Job Status: Full Timer
- Working Hours: Monday till Saturday from 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
- Location: Warehouse - Dekwaneh
SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Technician is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. He is also responsible for the installation of all our machines and their reparation process.
- Follow all relevant after-sales policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow the day-to-day activities related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Undertake a range of technical resolution activities within given timelines and guidelines under close supervision and guidance to ensure answering customers technical queries.
- Forward unsolved problem to supplier through the right channels depending on product brand and warranty status.
- Inform customers about reparation fees and get approval to proceed with repair.
- Follow-up with supplier to ensure reparation and delivery of repaired item according to schedule.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication/quality of service with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform other duties that are aligned & related to the job scope.
- Education: Technical degree.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in the Electro – Mechanical field.
- Linguistic Skills: Moderate in English & Arabic, French is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Moderate knowledge in Ms. Office.