The Commis is responsible for ensuring a smooth service under supervision of the Chef de Rang.
• Assist the Chef de Rang during the service by staying constantly at his disposal.
• Polish and mise en place of all glassware, silverware and chinaware.
• Help the Chef de Rang in setting up the tables and side stations.
• Clear the tables after customer leaves.
• Able to handle trays in a safe and professional manner.
• Change ashtrays according to standards.
• Report any customer need to Chef de Rang.
• Help the Chef de Rang in food and beverage service in rush hours.
• Communicate permanently with Chef de Rang.
• Always inform Chef de Rang when leaving the floor during working hours for any reason.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Commis in a reputable restaurant.
- Fluent in English
- Lebanese or Egyptian (Legal)
• Time Management
• Listening and communication Skills
• Detail oriented
• Customer oriented
• Availability and flexibility in schedule
• Ability to work under pressure