Floor Manager needed for Félicie - French Eaterie in Mar Mikhael, Beirut.
Please find below the job description.
Education Level: BA in Hospitality or equivalent, HACCP Certificate
Experience: Minimum 5 years in the culinary industry in a mid-scale or luxury property and minimum 1 year in a supervisory position
Languages: Arabic, French, English
Work organization: Flexible
Main Mission and Responsibilities are the following:
- Organizing and handling the FoH team daily briefings
- Managing the operations of all FoH staff and promoting team spirit and lead by example
- Ensuring that attendance registers are kept daily
- Being involved in the FoH team members’ recruitment process and training
- Ensuring that the FoH team members are well groomed and wear full uniform
- Updating weekly the FoH team schedule
- Performing the control of the storage areas, fridges, freezers and inventories
- Preparing purchase requisitions for bar areas and general items
- Controlling the receiving of bar and general products from providers
- Abiding by the application of all the hygiene and food safety rules in all the FoH sections
- Applying the standards of Guests service (mise en place, polishing, food and beverage service, communication, complaints management, public relation...)
- Providing courteous, efficient and professional service to guests in the outlet making sure that their needs and expectations are met throughout their stay
- Supporting the waiters and other team members when needed
- Ensuring the proper handling, cleanliness, and maintenance of assigned working areas, fridges and equipment
- Communicating about new promotions and events in the restaurant
- Other responsibilities delegated by the upper management
Thank you for your attention.