• Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
• Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
• Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
• Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS ) system.
• Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
• Filling in for absent staff as needed
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
1- Good communication skills
2- Flexible in schedule
3- Experience is required