We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.
• Greet and escort customers to their tables
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the VIP Lounge.
• Present menu and provide detailed information when asked.
• Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
• Completes opening and closing procedures.
• Offer menu recommendations upon request
• Up-sell additional products when appropriate
• Take accurate food and drinks orders
• Enter orders in the point-of-sale system.
• Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages if needed
• Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
• Delivers food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
• Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold
• Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
• Serve food and drink orders
• Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
• Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy area
• Deliver checks and collect bill payments
• Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
• Follow all relevant health department regulations
• Provide excellent customer service to guests
• Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
• Thank guests as they leave and invites them to return.
• Respect safety and hygiene guidelines and regulations.
• Report any incidents to Shift Supervisor and the F&B Manager.
• Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
• Ensure that all “mise-en-place” is conducted before the beginning of the service time and all tables and chairs in the restaurant are clean and ready to accommodate guests at all time
• High school diploma, technical school, or college degree.
• Hospitality degree is a plus.
• At least one year experience as a waiter/waitress
• Good English