Education: High school degree
Experience: must have experience in bridal or evening dresses sales, preferably in Dubai
· Ensure customers’ satisfaction and seek customers' feedback (comment card)
· Abide by the policies and procedures set by the company with respect to approaching, welcoming and dealing with clients.
· Provide clients with the necessary information about the different brands displayed in the boutique. This requires the employee to perform the proper analysis of the respective brands and seek feedback and technical training from the Employer
· Identify and secure existing and new accounts.
· Show patience and give all the required attention to the client to deliver a Value Added service. Enthusiasm is key!
· Liaise with floor coordinator to achieve highest success rates (i.e. ensure that all clients visiting the boutique either bought or will come back for a 2nd and/or 3rd visit)
· Analyze consumer buying patterns and keep Boutique manager aware of changes (if any).
· Identify customer needs and try to find solution through the existing gowns in the Boutique
· Inform manager of clients’ needs and arising issues.
· Assist the Boutique Manager in solving clients' issues.
· Liaise with floor coordinator to ensure that Boutique's stock covers clients requests (we do not want to sell gowns out of stock or impossible to deliver)
Delivery of dresses
· Capture clients’ requests on “fiche client” and follow up with tailors on the proper execution of needs.
· Check that dresses were properly prepared and executed before delivery to clients.
· Follow up with the Boutique Manager and tailors in case clients were not satisfied with the delivered dress or changing needs of clients.
· Ensure that gowns are always in good conditions and well displayed.
· Perform quarterly stock counts, and follow-up on variances with Boutique Manager.