We are looking to recruit a Digital Transformation-Manager experienced in Microsoft projects responsible to develop and implement strategic plans. The Project Manager will execute project plans throughout conducting various project management related activities with the knowledge of project management methodologies such as PMI, MSF, SCRUM, etc…
• Take a lead role from a sales activity identifying all related risks, issues, corrective or mitigation acts to be conducted prior to such commitment
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Ensuring resource availability and allocation
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Develop road maps, project plans, project estimates, Vision Scope, Functional Specification, Design, Project Structure documents, communication plans, Technical & Financial proposals
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Conducting pre-sales related activities during the project execution life cycle
• Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Preparing project Initiation documentation (Business Case, Project Charter…)
• Preparing project scope, timeframes, schedule, deliverables and budget.
• Plan project activities; allocate resources.
• Manage Changes activities and help in updating project plans to include agreed changes.
• Organize; attend meetings with all stakeholders during project lifetime as needed.
• Ensures that quality reviews according the customer quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Following the customer PM Methodology in project documentation
• Identifying risks and preparing required mitigation plans.
• Provide lessons learnt recommendations to improve PM related standards and procedures.
• Monitor and control project activates
• Prepare and present weekly progress report to management
• Prepare all related management reports and escalate to management as needed
• Response to all correspondence as required.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or IT-related degree. MBA is a plus
• Only Arab Nationalities can apply
• 5+ years of experience in Software Project Management (Government projects is plus).
• Software Development experience is a plus
• E-services experience
• Linguistic Skills: Native Arabic, expert in English
• PMP / PRINCE II certified
• ITIL Training / Certificate is plus.
• Project management, Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong agile methadology
• Strong working knowledge of (MS Project)
• Leadership, and team player skills
• Documentation & Presentation skills
• Analytical problem-solving skills
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com with Subject PM19