Project Planners ensure that projects are completed within the determined time frame, within the constraints of the budget, and with sufficient staffing
• Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
• Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
• Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
• Prepare and maintain project schedule
• Keep project resources on track
• Maintain contact with staff to monitor job progress
• Ensure to convey required project data and information to project teams.
• Educate employees in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
• Monitor and analyze project effectiveness using qualitative and quantitative tools.
• Oversee schedules and risk management plans and provide serious deviations warnings hindering project results.
• Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
• Provide regular project updates to project manager including project financials
• Settle conflicts, make scheduling adjustments, and confer with managers to change budget and resource allocations
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
• 3 years of experience in project planning
• Excellent knowledge and application of Primavera and MS Project
• In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
• Awareness of contractual arrangements
• Proven track record for managing personnel and material resources
• Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
• Strong time management and project management skills
• Natural Multitasker and ability to work in high-pressure situations