We are looking for a fresh graduate in electrical engineering to assist in handling electrical engineering works in our projects. A typical electrical engineer should have sufficient knowledge in electrical systems and should be open to experience and enthusiastic to contribute to our team.
• Apply knowledge of electrical systems and materials in design practice as well as implementation.
• Design electrical systems by studying customer requirements
• Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
• Assist in the evaluation and testing of electrical systems, products, components, and applications
• Assist in procurement tasks and bids analysis
• Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provide electrical engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• MS in Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel)
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Time management and organization skills