– Answer phone calls and direct it to the appropriate person or take a message and inform the concerned person.
– Perform general office duties, such as ordering office supplies and follow up on the remaining stock;
– Prepare minutes of meeting for internal and external meetings whenever required.
– Organize and distribute courier to the drivers and keep a daily follow up on the pending jobs.
– Ensure a daily follow up on the job-related logs.
– Assist the Logistics Manager in the vehicles and equipment’s maintenance and ensure a regular follow up on the execution on time and update the required logs.