The business development manager role is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
– Developing growth strategies and plans
– Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and Increasing client base
– Ensure that a brand remains recognisable, up to date and exciting to customers.
– Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
– Writing business proposals and negotiating with stakeholders
– Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
– Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
– Following industry trends locally and internationally
– Drafting and reviewing contracts
– Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
– Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
– Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
– Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
-BS degree in marketing
-Previous experience in launching a F&B brand is a must