*** Please READ the Job Brief and apply only if you qualify ***
● Work with an Agile team to develop, test, and maintain iOS applications.
● Work closely in a cross-functional team environment with web, mobile, and backend developers, QA, UX designers, and product management.
● Closely follow development standards and recommend the introduction of new standards to improve the product.
● Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
● Design, develop, and unit test applications according to set standards.
● Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
● Keep up with development within the industry and the iOS SDK to make sure the platform utilizes recent capabilities.
● Must have 1-2 years of iOS development experience
● Holder of a BS / MS degree in Computer Science / CCE or relevant degree
● Fluent in read, written and spoken English
● Have passion towards iOS development and the Apple development ecosystem.
● Have basic experience with the iOS SDK (Objective-C and Swift).
● Have a strong drive for learning and adapting to new technologies.
● Have the ability to think critically with little oversight.
● Have the ability to write clean code.
● Be attentive to quality and detail (Code and UI)
● Have excellent communication skills.
*** A technical test will be set for short-listed candidates. This is a full time job with registration under NSSF ***