**** Please READ the job brief and APPLY ONLY if you qualify ***
- Designs, develops and unit tests software according to specifications provided.
- Shares knowledge with other team members related to the job in agile methodology, participating in sprint planning and providing estimates for the cost of development.
- Ensures the development deliverable is of high quality through applying code reviews and unit tests.
- Follows the development standards (naming conventions, commenting…).
- Implements POCs on new features or technologies and present them to management for consideration.
- Collaborates with Product managers: To understand requirements and to define the roadmap for a given product.
- Participates in demos and presentation of the project/stream to illustrate technical part.
• Must have 2+ years of strong Java experience (C# .NET are a plus)
• Must have 2+ years of strong SQL experience
• Must have Excellent knowledge of Recursion Algorithms
• Good knowledge in API / Webservices
• Flexibility - there will be travel to Paris
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French is a plus
• Ability to work in an agile team
*** A technical test will be set for short-listed candidates. This is a full time job with registration under NSSF ***