The Supervisor will assist the Facility Manager in the daily floor operation and make sure that all members are providing excellent quality of service.
A. Guest Services
1. Be the expert: Explain game operation or rules to guests and motivate them to play.
2. Be the Ambassador of fun: create an enjoyable play experience in our facility to encourage repeat visits.
3. Ensure all guests are greeted enthusiastically and all your team interact with guests positively and professionally.
4. Fills and sends all complaints related to the daily problems happened with guests and send it to the FM for Action.
5. Assist with the guest service exit-interview process as required and provide immediate associates with positive and negative feedback as a result of the interviews and correct any deficiencies immediately.
6. Keep professional records in the event of guest service deficiencies, complaints, or accidents.
7. Ensure the telephone is answered by all your team professionally.
1. Prepares the weekly schedule & Section rotation of employees send it for the FM for approval.
2. Manages the Stewarding team on site and assure productivity of work from their End.
3. Manages the Security team on site and assure usual presence and action from their End.
4. Leads, manages & coaches all team members.
5. Follows up concerning the induction program of new joiners and provides feedbacks accordingly.
6. Assist in team members’ performance evaluation by providing feedback.
7. Supports all staff during rush hours.
1. Be a promoter: promote marketing tools, packages and Cosmocity® features.
2. Fills the Daily Log book and End of day report & share it with the FM.
3. In charge of filling the opening & closing procedures checklist to make sure that the floor is ready to host guests.
4. Prepares the Fond de caisse and New cards before shift.
5. In charge of filling tickets, refiling Merchandisers machines, taking weekly counters and finalizing all the transfers.
6. In charge of closing procedures & follow up regarding checklist.
7. In Charge of retrieving & preparing the transaction report and assure to execute a reconciliation between system and cash money report on count.
8. Prepares all reports related to EMP SHEET, POS PRIVILAGE, XD & PHOTO BOOTH COUNTER… and submit it to the FM plus clarifications.
9. Replaces & plays the role of the FM (during the absence of the FM) in terms of handling all problems and taking decisions related to the operation (Supervisor Duty)
10. Know how to handle his responsibilities & submit reports to his line manager.
11. Follows up regarding all administrative duties related to GSAs.
12. Assist the line manager in ensuring that your team follows the Cosmocity® Operations and Personnel Manuals.
D. Inventory Control
1. Monitor merchandise inventory and assist in the re-order process (Based on Par level sheet) and send it to the FM for approval.
2. Ensure that all merchandise is kept, stored and presented according to safety standards and the Cosmocity® presentation norms.
3. Ensure that all delivery to consumers are made within the earlier expiry date of the product.
E. Facility Maintenance
1. Ensure that all equipment is in excellent condition and notify management immediately of any deficiencies.
2. Follow up on maintenance of the games and the game area.
3. Perform minor repairs on various machines.
4. Monitor the facility’s conformity to fire and safety regulations.
1. Identify and communicate any accounting related issues to line manager promptly.
2. Count money in cash drawer at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and assist in Bank deposit.
3. Receiving & validating payment (cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, receipt, refund, credits….)
4. Receives the daily cash out from Cashiers & prepares the report and share with the FM.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills & decisions making skills
- Detail oriented
- Has the ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Education: A Bachelor degree in BA or Technical degree in hospitality management or related field.
- Related Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience
- Language Skills: Strong command of English - Arabic languages