We are looking for a Chef to join us and prepare delicious and healthy meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes, and to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, he should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If he have experience with advanced cooking techniques and dessert.
Ultimately, he will prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
• Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
• Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
• Cook food in a timely manner
• Ensure appealing plate presentation
• Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
• Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests
• Monitor food stock and place orders
• Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
• Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
• Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
• Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
• Leadership skills
• Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
• Excellent time management abilities
• Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
• Familiarity with sanitation regulations
location: Jbeil (Byblos)