We are creating a new entity to provide two SaaS solutions for hospitals. Both solutions provide analytics and business intelligence to our target customers. One is related to hospital quality of service, the other is about patient experience and survey management.
You should have a great sales acumen, be able to identify & qualify revenue opportunities and manage the whole sales process to close. You will also create marketing materials, develop and deliver presentations and increase company presence digitally and physically, including speaking at conferences.
Your experience will be in consultative selling in a high paced environment within healthcare solutions and with knowledge about standard healthcare services and solutions. You need to be able to use common sense, bring ideas, collaborate on projects and have a real desire for an accumulation of knowledge.
You will need to have a detailed understanding of custom research methodologies as well as syndicated data sources and key POS and panel metrics and analysis and be familiar with statistical modelling and data management tools and techniques.
There is an element of travel involved which will make up to 35% of your time and our client happily supports flexible and remote working.
• Health care knowledge
• Experience in healthcare organization
• Advanced analytics and statistical modeling
• Dashboard development with Tableau or other visualization tools
• Performs sales activities for an assigned territory to achieve or exceed assigned target objectives. Position requires a sales professional that is proficient in:
• Business Intelligence Software Solution Sales – Able to assess customer needs and specific objectives that can be uniquely achieved through the application of our solutions and services.
• Prospecting – Uses creativity and a disciplined approach to maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities to consistently achieve sales objectives.
• Identification and development of net new opportunities/new accounts
• Creates and executes accounts’ development plan that will ensure consistent bookings growth.
• Qualification – Strategically uncovers factors that will help assess sales predictability. Factors are broad in scope and multifaceted in depth.
• Presentation - Creates and performs compelling sales presentations to match our solutions with identified needs.
• Negotiation and Closing – Ability to balance our and customer objectives to create “win-win” business relationships.
• Relationship Development – Develops strong internal and external (customer and partner) relationships that foster sales teamwork, productivity and bookings achievement.
• Technology – Ideal candidate will have knowledge of and demonstrative sales experience in either Big Data, Business intelligence or Analytics.
• Communication – Consistent and effective internal/external communication. Keeps customers updated on company direction and product development. Relays customer feedback to the company for marketing and product enhancement consideration.
• Successful candidates will be motivated and driven by personal and company sales achievement, earnings potential and customer satisfaction.
• Extensive experience in analytics solutions sales
• Advanced knowledge in healthcare quality requirements.
• Good understanding of AHRQ quality indicators and how to calculate them
• Impressive and deliverable portfolio of marketing and sales achievements