We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst to work closely with development team members in an Agile environment to support the planning, design, validation, and execution of system testing on our cloud platform.
The BA/QA analyst responsibilities are:
• Perform requirements analysis
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
• Create Features and User Stories for Product Increment Planning sessions
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
• Coordinate test plans, procedures, scenarios and scripts.
• When applicable, support the transition of manual testing to automated testing
• Using Agile/Scrum methodologies to participate in Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Backlog Grooming, Scrums, and team demos
• Use collaboration and development tools like TFS, Azure DevOps
• Participate in Customer demos and Working Group meetings
• Lead ongoing reviews of product backlog
• Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
• BS in Engineering, Com Sci or other technical field with at least 5 years of related experience
• Ability to develop and prepare business analyses and plans
• Hands-on experience with bug tracking and issue tracking software
• Experience testing web-based applications in a high-availability, high performance and large-scale environment
• Knowledge of software quality assurance and change control concepts, practices and procedures
• Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytical, problem-solving ability.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to track multiple test executions while delivering results in a timely manner
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Ability to perform well under tight schedules with limited resources