We are searching for a Chemical Engineer who possess a solid understanding of chemical processes and mechanics.
Chemist Engineer Responsibilities:
• Storing, retrieving, mixing, and monitoring chemicals used in the production process.
• Recording information, such as ingredients, weights, and temperature, and inputting into database.
• Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
• Observing all company, local, state, and federal safety and quality regulations.
• Reporting accidents, safety violations, or other concerns.
• Assisting in planning and improving processes and product quality.
• Working with other team members to complete the production process.
• Meeting physical requirements of the position, including walking, standing, or sitting for extended periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing, crouching, operating tools, and wearing safety gear.
Chemist Engineer Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• More education or experience in a related field may be required.
• Experience working with forklifts may be preferred or required
• Understanding of chemical process.
• Aptitude for mechanics.
• Basic computer skills.
• communication skills.
• A desire to work with team members to improve processes and product quality in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
• Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing protective gear when necessary.