The Web Designer/UX Specialist will be mainly responsible for the following:
- Modernizing a complete set of sites through complete design and UX overhaul.
- Integrating social media tools on sites.
- Ensuring consistency between sites belonging to the same business. These sites might be hosted through a paid or a non-paid CMS.
- Fixing design/layout issues.
- Reporting technical issues even if they are not within your domain.
- Continually giving suggestions for enhancing the look & feel and the UX of the sites to ensure that they are kept contemporary.
- Working autonomously with other team members to ensure that the above is implemented.
What we expect from you:
- You have an easy going attitude, can work with developers, will accept constructive criticism, and can work under pressure.
- You are extremely autonomous.
- You take initiatives.
- Once you work for us, you don't work anywhere else, not even freelance. Relax and enjoy your life!
- You sign our NDA (very important for our clients).
- You have a Bachelor degree or higher.
- You can speak freely in English. A perfect or a near perfect English is a big plus!
- You love being a designer. It completes you!
- We are a well funded, Canadian based business.
- We offer competitive payment in USD.
- No good work will be left unnoticed!
- We are fair!
How to apply:
Please send us your CV as well as a link for your portfolio.
Work will be based out of Tripoli, Lebanon. You will work 9 hours a day Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break.