For a Quality leader in its field, that provides high end Coffee, Tea, & related machinery to 5 stars hotels, high end restaurants/cafes, & offices (ex: Phoenicia hotel, Kempinski, Paul le Boulanger, Crepaway, European Community...)
• Creating and implementing SOPs for the Accounting Department and assisting with other departments when relevant
• Managing & supervising the daily work of the Junior Accountant: collection, control of the daily Journey as well as other tasks
• Preparing regular financial reports including P&L, balance sheet, statement of capital, cash flow statement, income statement, return on investment, financing, budgeting, sales forecasting etc.
• Processing machine transactions: acquisitions, fixed assets, disposals, transfers
• Controlling and auditing invoices, receipts, stock, bank deposits, fuel consumption, DN books, receipt books, returns, pending quantities in PIMS
• Monitoring the credit ceiling, rental payments, renewals, maintenance fees and deposit checks of all clients
• Following up retailers accounts
• Shipments: prepare PO, prepare transfer, follow up shipment, customs, official docs from supplier, enter PO in PIMS, new stock item codes, costing
• Preparing payments to local suppliers and transfers to international suppliers
• Conducting the process of opening and closing year account
• Preparing payroll including tax on salary and NSSF
• VAT declarations
• Reconciliation of accounts: bank, clients, suppliers
• Conducting regular inventory controls
• Processing and controlling the closure of clients’ accounts
• Controlling company assets and their depreciation
• Developing the annual budget in coordination with Management
Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or Relevant certifications
Years of experience:
Min: 7-10 years of experience
Word, Excel, Pims is an asset
Fluent in English & Arabic (Read, Write, Speak), French is an added value.
Monday till Friday 7:30 AM till 5:30 PM.