The Merchandiser is responsible for replenishing the company's products and implementing the displays on the stands at the supermarkets as per the brands' guidelines.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Perform shelf replenishment in order to avoid shortage at the clients.
- Implement and monitor pre-assigned displays as per yearly contract in order to increase products’ visibility and sales.
- Monitor shelf prices, products’ positioning, damaged items and expired items to ensure they are providing the customers with the best image of the company’s products and brands.
- Implement the in-store marketing activities such as promo areas, pyramids and gondola ends in order to meet the sales and marketing objectives.
2. Reports and Market Feedback
- Prepare daily reports including photos from the field, in order to follow-up on the client’s products display and ensure adequate workflow.
- Gather information on competitors’ prices from the market (price fishing) to formulate pricing strategy at the level of management.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
-Technical Degree or Bachelor Degree.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in merchandising - preferably in a distribution company.
-Basic knowledge of English. French is a plus.
-Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.