you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities.
You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities
• Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
• Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
• Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
• Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
• Plan and implement educational activities and events.
• Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
• Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
• Attend parent-teacher meetings.
• Evaluate and document students’ progress.
• Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
• Presenting lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
• Providing individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
• Creating and distributing educational content
Salary : 1800$ + 200$ transportatioN+"sharing accommodation with another female lebanese teacher