• Plan, develop and implement advertising & marketing strategies including public relations activities.
• Assist in the development of short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
• Oversee development and implementation of marketing communication efforts and materials.
• Play a key role in delivering powerful communication plans and content strategies across campaigns and projects.
• Develop and execute digital strategies including Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Stay informed about, communicate, and apply new or current trends and best practices in digital marketing and analytics.
Marketing Activities & Campaigns:
• Monitor the reactions of customers and retail outlets to new products and brand initiatives.
• Follow up and coordinate with advertising agencies on all necessary deliverables.
• Prepare media agreements and follow up on fashion merchandise for photographic representation in an advertisement or a catalog.
• Plan and follow up on SMS messaging & E-mail marketing campaigns.
• Plan & coordinate strategic in-store events, pop-ups, fashion shows, trunk shows, new store openings, new brand launches & other marketing activities.
• Analyze and report on performance of promotional events based on marketing tactics, event offer, customer behavior, competitive landscape, etc...
• Google analytics report to be send to the management every week
• Direct and negotiate with suppliers & manufacturers for the production of seasonal window displays & collaterals
• Liaise with suppliers to collect all brand look books and marketing material.
• Follow up on printing inventory and ensure timely orders from suppliers.
• Collect and collate marketing invoices for proper tracking and accounting.
Customer Relation Management / PR:
• Follow up and full coordination with Bloggers and Brand Ambassadors
• Follow up on customers promotions and birthdays
• Oversee the development and execution of corporate events
• Develop and implement the business CRM & loyalty strategy to improve acquisition and retention of customers.
Social Media & Websites:
• Plan photoshoots twice per month for social media
• E-commerce: keep updated with looks uploaded
• Launch Depeche mode & 6:05’s e-commerce platforms (Page Design, registration, swift and bank payments method, shipping, etc.).
• Ensure the E-commerce product pages are populated with relevant and in stock products to maximize sales potential
• Take part in the selection of the best-hit items to be featured on the E-shop; organize photo shoots to attractively present these items in total looks along the brand managers.
• Conduct audits of the sites to ensure they are continuously & consistently updated.
• Track & analyze website performance using Google Analytics.
• Handle online orders with the team.
• Stay up-to-date on new trends, surfing sites and monitoring international markets
• Analyze consumer buying patterns and predict future trends
• Getting the floor feedback about the brands & the products
• Improve stock rotation for respective brands.
• Visit to stores regularly and understand key issues with brands.
• Meet customers to gain first hand understanding of brand performance, gaps in assortment and merchandise, customer services.
The brand coordinator should provide regular training to staff, latest fashion trends and must have garments, brands knowledge, etc.
The trainings should be updated every season.
• Trends of the season
• Brand awareness
• Fabric & cuts
• Mix & match
• Body shape
• Working with the stylist to prepare ongoing sketches / styles.
• Decide on a theme for a collection and work with designers.
• Propose new styles based on what is missing in the store.
• Overseeing the final prototype of the designs, place order and pricing them upon receiving the goods.
• Interpret fashion dynamics, understand company brand strategy, passionate for fashion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Organization, Planning and Analytical skills
• Strong Leadership skills & strong negotiations skills
• Adaptability / Flexibility / Innovation
• University degree in a related field (Advertising, Marketing, Fashion Design…)
• Minimum 5 – 8 years of experience in retail marketing
• Experience with social media platforms as well as the execution of online campaigns
• Background in digital audience analysis, market research and communication
• Fluent in French and English
• Computer skills are a must
» Other tasks may be assigned to you based on operational requirements