- Serve as the primary point of contact for your portfolio of existing customers, building strong relationships at all levels across the client organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s business, strategy, and priorities, guide customers through the process of generating value from AI while also building long-term capabilities.
- Manage the delivery of the initial on boarding program.
- Manage multiple concurrent client projects / professional services engagements, including some directed at high-potential prospects during the sales process.
- Develop and deliver strategies for driving continued adoption and expansion.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and identify expansion opportunities.
- Compile and synthesize periodic internal updates on customer health and ensure the accuracy of SFDC and other internal systems.
- BA/BS required, preferably in a technical field. MBA preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience in Analytics or in technical disciplines is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities.