- Analyzing and establishing the security requirements for systems, networks, and applications, and making sure to protect information systems from unauthorized access by defining access privileges as well as implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Administering the deployed security-related solutions and conducting periodic security assessments, audits, and vulnerability testing.
- Developing and maintaining information security policies and procedures.
- Identifying abnormal activities by monitoring systems and applications, and responding immediately to security incidents.
- Implementing security improvements by assessing the current situation, evaluating risks, and anticipating requirements.
- BE/ME in Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent
- Certified Information Security System Professional (CISSP)
- 2-5 years of experience in Information Security
- English proficient
- Knowledge of security technologies and controls (SIEM solutions, Firewalls, DLP, Web Filtering, Endpoint Protection etc.)
- Knowledge of Office 365 Security
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud-based solutions (One Drive, SharePoint, MS TEAMS)
- Professional Behavior and Ethical Conduct
- Communication skills
- Ability to work within a team