Marketing Manager Who is responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
• Developing the marketing, branding, and positioning strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Create a marketing strategy from scratch that positions KAMS as the market leader in property management.
• Inbound Marketing ROI.
• Create a strategy to have loyalty to customers.
• Prepare department budget and report on budget on a monthly basis
• Ensure that the budget is not unitized as effectively as possible without exceeding the agreed limit.
• Plan and submit ideas to improve revenues
• Plan and submit ideas to improve revenues from existing contracts.
• Work with Lean Budgets.loyalty to customers.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Or Equivalent.
• Full Time - Remote Working Hours.
• 5 years of Marketing Experience( as Minimum).in regards to :
• Has experience in marketing in Dubai
• Solid understanding of UAE market
• Understanding of Real Estate is a plus
• Has worked on branding, strategy, positioning in a corporate environment or startup (not advertising agency)
• Been involved in creating and implementing a new marketing or branding strategy that resulted in an increase in brand awareness
• Well-spoken and presentable on video and audio, in both Arabic and English.
a full-time job and is a remote working job from your home country.
The timing of the job will be from 9:00 - 6:00 PM Dubai timing, from Saturday to Thursday.