Executive Assistant will provide accurate, efficient, and committed office work/administration support to the CEO, management, and the team, meeting arrangements, travel management, and all other admin and office-related support assigned by the management. Work closely with top executives to aid and assist them in their business and personal matters. Executive Assistant needs to be capable to competently deal with situations in the CEO’s absence and should be confident enough to commission work on the CEO’s behalf while maintaining utmost confidentiality. Confidence, clarity of thought, and alertness are very essential requirements. Help top executives run an organization or company smoothly. Must have extensive knowledge of the organization and needs to know who key personnel is (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives. Should often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
• Ensure scheduling weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings as per CEO’s instruction and agreed plan.
• Ensure scheduling CEO’s visits to site offices.
• Arrange CEO’s meetings with Potential Clients
• Attend meetings on behalf of the CEO if required.
• Arrange CEO’s meetings with KAIZEN clients.
• Ensure meeting requests are sent to the other parties.
• Schedule the CEO’s time for exercising.
• Liaising with staff, clients, etc.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
• Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
Education : Bachelor's degree
English; : Good
Duty Hours: Full Time - Remote Working Hours.
Experience: 5 years of experience in Administration in a similar industry. in regards to the below:
Easily approachable by subordinates
Well versed in MS Office
Advanced communication skills – Written and Spoken