Our client is a food production company in Jbeil, they are seeking to recruit a dynamic Quality Assurance Officer for their QA department.
- Promotes and implements food safety standards and techniques throughout the organization.
- Writes, reviews, updates & distributes food safety documents.
- Writes new food safety documents when necessary and carries out HACCP study on new products.
- Persuades reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate food safety methods.
- Works with purchasing staff and FSTL to establish and update the “Approved Supplier List”.
- Working hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (must be flexible in covering the night shift)
- University graduate in a scientific field (Food Science, Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Bio-chemistry)
- Two to three years’ experience in the food industry.
- ISO 22000 standard and of internal audit principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Ability to influence and convince people.