Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Demonstrates solutions by developing layouts, code comments and clear code.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Responsible for testing, tweaking and implementing code to improve performance
- MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, English
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience in iOS development (1 Year Minimum)
- Familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch, Swift is a big plus
- Experience with UI design implementation using both Storyboards and NIB files is a plus
- Experience in working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in Xcode, iTunesConnect and JSON.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems.