A Quality Assurance Manager’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards within the ICT Team to achieve “best practice” quality systems.
He/She is also responsible of compiling quality control reports, creating statistical process control metrics and recommending continuous improvement activities for the QA team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Computer.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in a healthcare related business
• Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
• Management and leadership skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational and organizational elements
• Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
• Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
• Ability to think abstract and out of the box with troubleshooting skills.